jQuery RssFeed Publish easily your favorite rss feeds on your websitejQuery RssFeed allows you to display all the rss feeds you want. it's very easy to use.
Copy and paste the code on your website, put the url of the rss feed, choose the options and it works.
Under license MIT
Actual Version of jQuery rssFeed : 1.5
Update : 04 - 20 - 2013New Release of jQuery rssFeed 1.5
New functionalities :
- Best integration of rss feed generated from PHP pages
- Can use feed from https url
Previous functionalities :
- Version 1.4
- - Automatic height for the news
- - New Animation more fluid and responsive
- - Better integration in your website : content div modified
- - Add animated link to NoProbWeb website
- Previous Version
- - Time since the publication
- - When the mouse is over the title of the news, the content of the news slides down and appears. When the mouse leaves the title, the content slides up
and the scroll of the news continues
- - Choose display speed
- - Choose the language (english or french, more soon)
- - Choose to show or not the header of the rss feed and his picture
- - Change the name of the div targeted
- - Delete advertising pictures into the rss feed
Downloading :Download jQuery rssFeed 1.5
- Download jQuery rssFeed 1.5
- Unzip all
- Upload the "rssFeed" directory to your website
Getting started :
Version PHP : mini 4.3 cURL Librairy needed in this version.
Using jQuery RssFeed is very easy.
First StepIn the first step you need to copy and paste the following code between <head> and </head> tags.
Second StepInsert the rssFeed <div> tag where you wish the feed to display.
Last StepAdd the following script between the <head> and </head> tag.
Change "Url_of_your_feed" by the url of your feed.
default : en
Set the language of the article link (english or french available)
Value available : en or fr
default : 4000
set the display time of the article
default : on
choose to display the header of jQuery Rss Feed
Value available : on or off
default : relative
Change the position of the content of the news
Value available : relative, absolute, fixed, inherit
default : rssFeed
By default jQuery Rss Feed replaces the div which the id is "rssFeed". In changing this parameter you can display the jQuery Rss Feed on the div that you want.
In this exemple the language is set to "fr". jQuery rssFeed will display 'lire la suite' as article link and the display time to 5000 milliseconds
Need Help ?
Contact NoProbWeb!! It's important for us to help you when you are confronted to an issue.